Don’t miss out on the Co-Op experience! We still have a few spaces available for this September. School starts the week of September 8th! Don’t wait, book today!
- 1’s (2013 birthdays): MON, TUES OR FRI 9:30-11:30 AM
- 2’s (2012 birthdays): WED & THURS 9:30-11:30 AM (both sections have wait lists, but please consider Multi-age Monday PM or 3’s for older/bigger 2’s.)
- 3’s (2011 birthdays): WED 12:30-2:30 PM
- 3’s/4’s (2010-2011 birthdays): THURS 12:30-2:30 PM
- Multi-Age (mixed ages 0-5): MON OR TUES 12:30-2:30 PM
Back-to-School Night has been scheduled for WEDNESDAY, September 3rd at 7:30 PM in the big hall at Grace. Look forward to seeing you there!
Just a friendly reminder that tuition payments are due August 1st. Please share our program with friends, family and neighbors as we still have a few spaces available for the Fall (all age groups). Help spread the word!!! Thank you!
US MAIL: Correspondence and tuition payments should be mailed to the following address: Johns Hopkins Toddler Co-op, ATTN: REGISTRATION, c/o Grace Church, 8601 Valleyfield Road, Lutherville, MD 21093.
PAYPAL: Would you prefer to pay electronically? Please send an email to our VP of Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us at Co-Op for the Fall Semester! There are still openings available for all ages!
The Johns Hopkins Toddler Cooperative – Nurturing families since 1976:
- Parent-child program for preschoolers in Lutherville, MD
- Teacher-led classes with crafts, circle-time, music, free play, field trips and playground
- Separate classes for ages 0-5 meet once a week for 2 hours
- Parents attend and spend time with their child while making friendships of their own
- Volunteer-run, non-profit organization allows your input and keeps costs reasonable
This Saturday, May 24th, 8AM in the classrooms. We will be cutting and removing old area rugs in strips. We will need two helpers with trucks to take them to the dump.
Coffee and bagels served!
Join us this wednesday at Grace for the annual ICE CREAM SOCIAL! Make your own sundaes, story time and crafts. Fill the kids with sugar and let them tucker themselves out for an easy bedtime!
6-8PM at Grace Church. Big hall & the playground, weather permitting.
Bring friends, family and prospectives!
Please save the date for our annual ice cream social on May 14th from 6-8pm at Co-Op. Bring the family! Its a wonderful event for the kids, including crafts, story time and playground fun. You do not want to miss it! Flyer attached!Our annual ice cream social is coming up on May 14th from 6-8pm at Co-Op. Bring the family! Its a wonderful event for the kids, including crafts, story time and playground fun. You do not want to miss it! IceCreamSocialFlier2014